Propertyware helped Mutual Property Management convert 90% of their C-class market properties to ePay.
Propertyware Online Payments Transforms C-Class Properties
When looking to take rent payment options online for C-class market properties, Mousa Ahmad of Mutual Property Management was told he was attempting the impossible. The stigma around getting C-class market tenants online was almost overwhelming, but Mousa knew to turn to Propertyware® Online Payment solutions to solve the online rent puzzle for his tenants. With the implementation of Online Payments and its diverse payment options, Mutual Property Management saw 90% of their occupants converted to ePay – with the remaining 10% comprised solely of seniors. The transition to Propertyware Online Payments increased efficiency in accounting and logistics and helped save salaries. Propertyware’s commitment to continuous improvement is a key reason that Online Payments is just one of the many RealPage solutions implemented by Mutual Property Management.